re: Can I use the studio panel with my c
Rich Gorde
8:44 am Tuesday December 1, 1998


Studioware panels currently operate only within Cakewalk products  that support them.  Unfortunately for you and other Cubase users  you won't be able to take advantage of them. Cubase however does support 'Mixermaps'.  Finding one for the Korg  168RC seems to be somewhat difficult.  I did locate one in Germany.  They have a demo you could download and try.  I have no idea how much they want for the entire mixermap or how well it works.

Let us know.